Waxing is a very popular treatment of hair removal, which you will find available in most clinics.
The spatula method of waxing is the most common and can be used to treat all areas of the face and body.
It is suitable for men as well as women and its popularity with male clients is on the rise.
Our warm waxing training includes legs, bikini, underarm, forearm and facial waxing. Facial waxing includes areas such as lip, chin and brow waxing.
Our Waxing Course is designed for those looking to learn how to safely and successfully carry out a variety of waxing treatments, and offer these services to clients from home and/or mobile.
You will be taught to carry out a range of the most popular waxing treatments, as well as learning the theoretical knowledge and safety procedures involved in practicing these treatments to an
industry-standard. You may also be required to work on each other on the day, so as much sufficient hair growth as possible will be required
- Compare various methods of hair removal, shaving, depilatory creams, hot wax, cool wax
- Products, implement knowledge
- Hygiene and Safety
- Structure and function of the skin and hair
- Depilatory techniques – spatula and roller methods
- Comparison of roller and spatula methods
- Client aftercare and contra-indications
- Treatment timings and costing
Your course will include home study and 1 day live in-class room assessments and practical training.
14 CPD Hours