Micro-needling is procedure that uses small needles to create micro-channels within the skin. It is also known as collagen induction therapy. The purpose of treatment is to generate new collagen and skin tissue for smoother, firmer, more toned skin. Our Micro-needling courses comprehensively cover the theory of Micro-needling including face and body treatments at the correct needle depths and include the use of Mesotherapy cocktails.
Our course content is based on the recommended standards from the Cosmetic Practice Standards Authority.
We will cover:
- Understanding what Micro-needling is and how it works
- Benefits of treatment
- Modalities of treatments
- Face and Body treatments
- Knowledge of contraindications to treatment
- Risks of treatment
- The consultation and consent process
- Pre and post treatment advice
- Combining with other treatments
- Mesotherapy Cocktails
- Knowledge of Health & Safety aspects
The practical element of this course is in the use of a Micro-Needling Pen Device.
Your course will include extensive home study and 1 day live in-class room assessments and practical training.
20 CPD Hours