PRP is one of the fastest growing aesthetic treatments, still under- represented within the field
of high-end aesthetic treatments within the UK market.
This treatment improves the texture of the skin, firming the area and reduces fine line wrinkles.
With PRPHD PRP Kits you can offer skin and hair rejuvenation to your clients.
The regenerative properties of PRP, you can offer your clients the ultimate in natural skin
rejuvenation and hair loss therapy.
PRP uses your own natural elements from within your body, there is little to no risk of an allergic reaction. This amazing treatment also known as the Vampire Facial will draw in new clients to your clinic and help you to stand out from the crowd.
Learning Objectives Include:
- Facial aesthetics– why use PRP?
- Anatomy and physiology
- Patient management – expectations & contraindications
- How to achieve safe and predictable outcomes
- Ageing process and skin anatomy
- Patient selection and aftercare
- Injection techniques – The advantage of using different delivery systems
- Hands on practical session for skin rejuvenation and hair loss
- How to implement PRP into your everyday practice
Your course will include extensive home study and 1 day in-class room assessments.
25 CPD HOURS