This course will equip you with knowledge on how to deal with certain dangerous occurrences, occupational diseases and fatal incidents in the workplace. This training is suitable for all medics and non medics such as healthcare, Clinical staff, Beauty Therapist and aesthetic Practitioners.
This course will cover:
- RIDDOR Definition?
- Which injuries can be reported under RIDDOR?
- The injuries that do not require reporting under RIDDOR?
- When and How to Report Injuries?
- ‘Near Miss’ meaning.
- RIDDOR and Workplace violence.
- Who are agency workers?
- Record keeping.
- How to report under RIDDOR.
- Case Studies.
- Communicable Diseases and Infections.
- Stress, Ill health and potential injuries affecting people not working.
- Fatalities and Serious Injuries.
- Time Scales.
Online training only.
7 CPD Hours