Welcome to the Beauty Training Portal in Partnership with Dr Vincent Wong & VinDoc Aesthetic Academy.
On the portal you will find your complete chosen course, including course modules and assessment questions, if applicable. Please work through each module, answering the questions thus enabling you to move on to the next module.
You have 90 days to complete the course, so you can study in your own time at your pace. If you need extra time, please email to gain extra time.
All the assessment questions are multiple choice and you need to achieve at least 80% to pass.
On successful completion of the course, you will receive your course certificates. This will be available to you in ‘My account’ section. This can be downloaded straight away after your practical training. Your tutor or academy will provide you with a special code that you can enter in the practical session on this portal to generate your certificate.
Although many courses are online, you may need to attend a practical element in order to complete your course. Please contact your training academy directly to arrange your practical days.
Your course will cover:
- Understand what IV Vitamin Infusion is
- Understand the benefits of IV Vitamin Infusions
- Understand applications for IV Vitamin Infusion, contraindications and treatment overview
- Understand the importance of consultation and consultation delivery techniques
- Understand hygiene and health and safety in the workplace
- Understand Anatomy & Physiology and skin rejuvenation
- Understanding pre- and post-care advice for IV Vitamin Infusion and the treatment protocols
- Practically and written demonstrate Understand the importance of consultation and consultation delivery techniques
- Practically and written demonstrate an understand hygiene and health and safety in the workplace
- Practically demonstrate Understanding pre- and post-care advice for IV Vitamin Infusion and all the treatment protocols
- Practically demonstrate live treatment techniques required to identifying IV access sites, technique, indications, contraindications, hazards, equipment selection. Learner must demonstrate a good and confident technique of cannulation and post care to pass this unit. If not succeeded learner must return for a further cannulation day.
- Provide correct after care package.
Please contact us directly on email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org if you require further assistance.
We hope you enjoy your course and we wish you every success for the future.
The Beauty Training Portal Team