Skin analysis is the part of a professional facial when the aesthetician covers your eyes with cool cotton pads and looks at your skin underneath a brightly lit “magnify lamp” to determine your skin type, skin conditions, and the best course of treatment.
How to offer a skin analysis:
• Cleanse the face with a sensitive cleanser and remove makeup
• Apply Sensitive toner to the skin – allow the dry
• Focus on the photo images below and pick to which you believe best suits your customer
From here you will pick the suitable choice for continued products
• Combination Skin – T-zone mixed oils and dry
• Dry /normal skin – shows neither oil nor flaking skin – smooth
• Sensitive skin – red or sensitive to touch
• Oily Skin – will grease on the tissue
Peel Options all perfect for the treatment of fine lines, dullness and uneven skin tone? All of these peels can be very gentle.
• Purify and oxygenate the skin leaving it moisturised and free of impurities.
• Close open pores improve the texture of the skin and increase the thickness of the epidermis cutaneous imperfections.
• Lighten and attenuate pigmented lesions providing a de pigmenting affect.
• Reduce the manifestations of acne and improve the appearance of scars.
• Address the effects of skin ageing softening wrinkles and adding turgidity
• Unify skin tone add luminosity and smooth wrinkles.