All of our dermaplaning courses are taught by an experienced aesthetic practitioner.
Dermaplaning is an advanced form of exfoliating treatment performed using a scalpel to remove the outermost layers of the skin and vellus hair (peach fuzz).
This process is painless and very safe but is only recommended for the face. Not only will you achieve smoother, brighter skin but this also helps remove vellus hair. Despite popular belief, the hair does not grow back thicker as it is removed at a 45-degree angle.
What our courses cover:
- Understanding what dermaplaning is and the benefits of treatment
- Knowledge of client selection
- All relevant A&P
- Knowledge of contraindications to treatment
- Risks of treatment
- The consultation and consent process
- Pre and post treatment advice
- Knowledge of Health & Safety aspects
- Hands on experience
- Knowledge of where to buy supplies
- The Treatment Protocols
Your course will include extensive home study and 1 day live in-class room assessments and practical training.
20 CPD Hours