Our Online and in-class Henna Brow Styling Course is designed to teach you one of the most popular beauty treatments currently offered within the industry.
The Henna Brows Course is suitable for beginners with no previous brow experience. This course covers Brow Mapping, Brow Waxing, Brow Shaping, Trimming and Measuring.
Candidates will learn the professional mixology of Henna to create a bespoke tailor-made treatment for your clients. We will show you how to cover stubborn greys for lasting coverage and how to create the ‘must have’ Ombre brow using a unique blend of Henna.
The Course will cover:
- Preparation of working area
- Client Consultation
- Health, safety and hygiene
- Contra-indications and Contra-actions
- Skin Diseases and disorders and Skin Types
- Patch Testing
- Hair Structure and Growth patterns
- Step by Step Techniques and Sequences of using the products
- Colour mixing
- Brow Shaping
- Client Aftercare advice
Please contact your training provider for dates for your in-class assessment.
Your course will include home study and 1 day live in-class room assessments and practical training.
12 CPD Hours