Welcome to the Beauty Training Portal and the start of your learning journey.
On the portal you will find your complete chosen course, including course modules and assessment questions, if applicable. Please work through each module, answering the questions thus enabling you to move on to the next module.
You have 90 days to complete the course, so you can study in your own time at your pace. If you need extra time, please email to gain extra time.
All the assessment questions are multiple choice and you need to achieve at least 80% to pass.
On successful completion of the course, you will receive your course certificates, this can be downloaded straight after your quiz. This will be available to you in ‘My account’ section.
Health and Safety will be covered in this training to assist you with all your Healthcare and Aesthetic requirements.
- You will learn about the legislation frameworks which enhance not only good health but also safety measures at the place of work.
- You will know all the possible workplace hazards alongside reliable remedial actions.
- You will understand the responsibilities of both employees and employers regarding health and safety.
- Understand the right procedure of reporting and possible risks associated with workplace activities.
- Health and Safety at Work Act 1974
- Health Safety Framework Legislation
- Learn about the health and safety work Act of 1970. Appropriate risk assessment.
- Comprehend the regulations that govern health and safety 1968.
- Define the regulations that govern safety committees and safety representatives 1977.
In this module, we will cover.
- Health and safety framework legislation.
- The health and safety at work Act 1974 and its application,
- Employer duties
- Employee duties
- Enforcement and Offenses
- What is a hazard?
- What is harm?
- What is risk
- Control measures
- Risk assessment
- Policies and procedures,
- Signs and symbols,
- Waste management and color coding,
- Safe management of sharps
- Medical devices
- Hazard signs and warning symbols
- Slips trips and falls electrical safety fire safety
- Display screen equipment workstations and the working environment
- Stress in the workplace
- Incident reporting
Please contact us directly on firstname.lastname@example.org if you require further assistance.
We hope you enjoy your course and we wish you every success for the future.
The Beauty Training Portal Team