Welcome to the Beauty Training Portal and the start of your learning journey.
On the portal you will find your complete chosen course, including course modules and assessment questions, if applicable. Please work through each module, answering the questions thus enabling you to move on to the next module.
You have 90 days to complete the course, so you can study in your own time at your pace. If you need extra time, please email to gain extra time.
All the assessment questions are multiple choice and you need to achieve at least 80% to pass.
On successful completion of the course, you will receive your course certificates. This will be available to you in ‘My account’ section. This can be downloaded straight away after your practical training. Your tutor or academy will provide you with a special code that you can enter in the practical session on this portal to generate your certificate.
Your course will cover:
- Relevant Anatomy & Physiology
- Products and equipment required for a treatment
- Benefits of facial treatments
- Contraindications to facial treatments
- Client consultation and skin types
- Choosing appropriate products for your client
- The full facials routine including: double cleanse, tone, mask, massage, moisturising, using specialist serums for neck and eye areas.
- Advising on aftercare and home skincare routine.
- How to combine with other treatments like:
Although many courses are online, you may need to attend a practical element in order to complete your course. Please contact your training academy directly to arrange your practical days.
Please contact us directly on email@example.com if you require further assistance.
We hope you enjoy your course and we wish you every success for the future.
The Beauty Training Portal Team
COPYRIGHT NOTICE: No paragraph or photographs within this publication must be copied, reproduced, or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, without permission of The Beauty Training Portal team. Any person breaching this copyright may be liable to criminal prosecution and a claim for civil damages.