Welcome to the Beauty Training Portal and the start of your learning journey.
On the portal you will find your complete chosen course, including course modules and assessment questions, if applicable. Please work through each module, answering the questions thus enabling you to move on to the next module.
You have 90 days to complete the course, so you can study in your own time at your pace. If you need extra time, please email to gain extra time.
All the assessment questions are multiple choice and you need to achieve at least 80% to pass.
- RIDDOR Definition?
- Which injuries can be reported under RIDDOR?
- The injuries that do not require reporting under RIDDOR?
- When and what to Report Injuries?
- “Near Miss” meaning.
- RIDDOR and Workplace violence.
- Who are agency workers?
- Record keeping.
- How to report under RIDDOR.
- Case Studies.
- Communicable Diseases and Infections.
- Stress, Ill health and potential injuries affecting people not working.
- Fatalities and Serious Injuries.
- Time Scales.
After completing this course you will:
- Know your legal responsibilities as an employee and employer as stated under RIDDOR. Have known the various incidents that occur at the place of work, and how to report them.
- Be able to collect accurate information and maintain up-to-date records.
- Understand the role of RIDDOR in social and health settings.
Why is RIDDOR training important?
It is important that social and health workers undertake the RIDDOR course to understand their responsibilities and roles under this legislation.
Every employer, entrepreneur and anyone managing a building is expected to report by law certain workplace incidents like dangerous occurrences, work-related ailments, 7-day injuries, major injuries and work-related fatalities.
The information collected from the RIDDOR reports allows the Health and Safety Executed besides some related institutions to establish the causes of these severe incidents and how to manage them.
On successful completion of the course, you will receive your course certificates, this can be downloaded straight after your quiz. This will be available to you in ‘My account’ section.
Please contact us directly on firstname.lastname@example.org if you require further assistance.
We hope you enjoy your course and we wish you every success for the future.
The Beauty Training Portal Team