It is designed to be a gentle non-invasive approach to looking younger. Some people call it a rejuvenating face massage treatment.
Holistic Facial includes facial massage techniques, acupressure points, and lymphatic drainage and includes an eclectic mix of techniques ranging from Indian and Japanese Face Massage.
This Holistic Facial in essence is rejuvenating and extremely relaxing and anyone of any age can benefit from this Holistic Facial Massage. This is an excellent massage to learn.
- Relevant Anatomy & Physiology
- Products and equipment required for a treatment
- Benefits of facial treatments
- Contraindications to facial treatments
- Client consultation and skin types
- Choosing appropriate products for your client
- The full facials routine including: double cleanse, tone, mask, massage, moisturising, using specialist serums for neck and eye areas.
- Advising on aftercare and home skincare routine.
- How to combine with other treatments like:
Your course will include extensive home study and 1 day live in-class room assessments and practical training.
22 CPD Hours