Indian head massage During your Indian Head Massage Course you will learn to carry out this alternative therapy treatment, balancing the chakra, focusing on the upper back, shoulders, arms, neck, scalp, face and ears.
You will use a different range of techniques to carry out this treatment.
The Indian Head Massage is performed over clothing and can be flexible as to where you perform the treatment. This is known as ‘chair therapy’ and can be conducted in a work place, hairdressers, beauticians or a relaxation lounge.
You will learn to perform the movements confidently, in sequence with your positive energy passing to the client.
During the Indian Head Massage Course, you will learn the following:
- Preparation of working area
- Client Consultation
- Health, safety and hygiene
- Contra-indications and Contra-actions
- Anatomy and physiology
- Structure of the skin, skeletal and muscular structure of the body
- Skin Diseases and disorders
- Preparation of room and client
- Benefits & effects of the treatment
- Carrier oils and their properties
- Massage sequences and movements
- Client Aftercare advice
Please contact your training provider for dates for your in-class assessment
Your course will include home study and 1 day live in-class room assessments and practical training.
14 CPD Hours